PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) and DBA (Doctor of Business Administration) are the highest research degrees in present world. These degrees are suitable for those who have successfully completed undergraduate and/or postgraduate degrees, and want develop career in research field. Many of the UK universities are providing quality research degrees including PhD and DBA degrees. The duration of PhD degree is 3-4 years and the duration of DBA degree is 3 years.
Universities are free to admit anyone to a PhD program, with admission generally conditional on the prospective student having successfully completed an undergraduate degree with at least upper second-class honours, as well as a master’s degree from recognised institutions.
English Language requirement:
*IELTS score of minimum 7.0 is required for international students wishing to study a Masters, with no single element less than 6.00.
*Or TOEFL – no less than IBT at least 90 or at least 61 PTE or equivalent.
You’ll need to submit:
-An academic CV
-Academic Certificate + transcripts;
-Two or three academic references;
-A personal statement (500-1000 Words)
-A research proposal
Your ability to critically evaluate, display intellectual development, and research independently and honestly is highly valued within academia and the workplace.
Many students who undertake a PhD get an academic job or become an industry researcher, possibly following the PhD with postdoctoral study, then a fellowship or lectureship.
You can expect to earn more and enjoy a faster career progression if you have a PhD. Three years after graduation, 72% of PhD graduates were earning more than £30,000, compared to 56% of Masters Graduates and 22% of undergraduates (Vitae, 2013).
Support from us to enrol in PhD/DBA degrees at UK University:
- We will guide you how to prepare a standard research proposal on a chosen topic
- We will provide you information and guidelines about IELTS preparation courses, and to improve your English
- We will help you for free IELTS practice tests that will support you to improve your IELTS scores.
- We will guide you how to prepare a standard personal statement (that is a requirement for universities during enrolment)
- We will provide information about several institutions/universities (which offer PhD/DBA degree and their requirements
- We will support you in UK visa application and getting visa for PhD/DBA degree
We will guide you in collecting other documents including reference letters, certificates and transcripts from your previous schools/universities
*January, May and September
*Duration for PhD courses usually3-5years.
Fees and Funding
*Tuition fees vary, but usually fall between £3,000 and £30,000 per year for UK and European Union (EU) students. However, non-EU students may pay considerably more.
Scholarships are available, send your query for specific info.