Medicine Courses

A quick glance at Medicine subject league table tells you that student at the majority of universities all find themselves in professional-level employment within six months of leaving. Provided you pass the degree, you’re almost guaranteed a place as a foundation doctor, firmly cementing your position on the first rung of the doctor career ladder.

If you have successfully completed your secondary school and higher secondary school with higher grades and want to study in medicine, UK can be one of the best places. Several colleges and universities are offering equality medicine courses in affordable prices. You can study in one of the follow medicine area s:

  • General Practice
  • Pathology
  • Surgery
  • Anaesthetics
  • Psychiatry
  • Radiology
  • Medicine

Entry requirements in undergraduate medicine course at UK universities 

To entry in the undergraduate medicine course at a UK university, you need to fulfill the following requirements:

  • You must have AAA grades including Biology and Chemistry
  • You must gain overall 7.0 scores of IELTS, with no less than 6.5 in every elements-reading, writing, listening, and speaking
  • You may need to pass the Clinical Aptitude Test (UKCAT), that is requirement of a number of medical colleges/universities

Support from us to enrol in Medicine course at UK University:

  • We will guide you about IELTS preparation courses, and to improve your English
  • We will help you for free IELTS practice tests that will support you to improve your IELTS scores.
  • We will guide you how to prepare a standard personal statement (that is a requirement for universities during enrolment)
  • We will provide information about several institutions/universities (which offer Medicine courses and their requirements
  • We will guide you how to sit for and pass Clinical aptitude Test (UKCAT)
  • We will support you in UK visa application and getting visa for Medicine courses
  • We will guide you in collecting other documents including reference letters, certificates and transcripts from your previous schools/universities